Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Fun paper bag album

On a recent trip to The Scrapbooking Studio, I picked up some gorgeous paper and embellies from the Ever After line by Pebbles.  LOVE the pinks and soft green in this line.  At first, I wasn't sure what I could use it for, but then I though of Molly's pictures from her Junior year Prom and it was perfect!!  So I took dome white lunch bags and without folding them, made an album


IMG_4040 
I decorated the fronts and backs and then made inserts for the inside of the "pages".  Then binder rings to hold them together.


IMG_4043 
IMG_4044 
Molly and her friend Hope.  They were so fun that night:)  They had the best time!


IMG_4045 
I sent this picture to the Press Citizen and they printed it.  Love it!


IMG_4046 
This was one of the inserts for the bags.  I just used cardstock and then for the tabs, and OLD Quickutz die.  I really like how it turned out!


Thanks for looking:)



No comments:

Post a Comment