Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Kids

Wanted to share a couple more pictures I took when Katie was home last.  It was the first time I had all three kids home at the same time in seven months.  And Kyle leaves for school later this month (grad school) and won't be home again until Thanksgiving.  Now I know how my parents felt when all of us started leaving.  It's hard, but a necessity I know. IMG_4056


This was taken right before we left for dinner at the Saloon.  Here's one with their  favorite brother.


IMG_4060


I'm lucky-they're such wonderful people:)


I've been VERY busy helping Reminisce get ready for Scrapfest!  It is in Minneapolis at Mall of America and it's such fun!  I will be going along to help in the make and take booth and maybe in the classroom as well.  If you're going, stop by and say "Hi"!


So I'm hoping for some scrapping time this weekend!  I have these grea new pictures that I need to work with ! (see above!:))



No comments:

Post a Comment