Thursday, August 18, 2011

My sketch World Happy Dance!!

I'm doing the Happy Dance again!  I am on the Layout Design Team again over at My Sketch World!!!!!!  So thrilled to be a part of this great group again.  We'll, even if I wasn't on the DT I would still be a part of this great group.  The sketches are awesome and the message board is the best around.  The NICEST People!!  I will also be handling a lot of the Facebook news as well, so look for that!


Here are a couple of layouts I did for the call.  I used Jillibean's Watermelon Gazpacho Soup in both of them.  I LOVE this line!!  The colors are fantastic!  And you can see them in person at my favorite store, The Scrapbooking Studio, in Moline.  I hear she's gotten just a ton of new stuff:)


Okay, the layouts!


IMG_4093


OLD pictures-from 1999!  The girls playing in the sand at Hilton Head:)  This was such a fun vacation:)


IMG_4094


More old pictures!  My nephew, Michael, at the lake on Molly's 12th birthday, so Sept. 2, 2002.  which means she turns 21 in just two weeks.  Yikes!


Be sure to stop My Sketch World and check on the message board.  Lots of layouts, challenges and tips to be found.



1 comment: