Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another fun Mini!

I've had fun creating some mini albums this summer.  I wanted to share one that I made for The Scrapbooking Studio using a tag album from Pinecone Press and the beautiful "Timeless" line from Teresa Collins.  This album holds a lot and there are more available as well as the paper at The Scrapbooking Studio.


IMG_4096


I decided to use this album for Molly's High School Graduation pictures.  I LOVED how it turned out!


IMG_4109
I started the album with a few of her Senior pictures, taken by Shelley Haganman


IMG_4110
Then a few photos before her graduation ceremony.  Typical Miss Molly:)


IMG_4111


A few at the ceremony at Carver Hawkeye Arena.  Which wasn't the best for me and my lack of photography skills:(  but I got a few!


IMG_4101


IMG_4114


And finished up with some pictures from her party.  


And then my favorite Molly picture:)


IMG_4115


Thanks for looking!  


Heading out to do some shopping with Katie!  She's home for a LONG weekend and we are going to enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment