Saturday, October 29, 2011

New line from Reminisce!

Reminisce has just released a fun new line called "Family Pride", and I had a lot of fun creating with it!  I love the colors and the fact that you can use it for more than animal pictures.  But it's fun for kid pictures, zoo pictures and so much more.


Here are a couple layouts I made with this line:


Family Pride 2 page CN 2 800
 And I loved how I could use the giraffe letters from an older Reminisce line!  I cut the giraffe out from one paper and added it to kraft cardstock.


And another:


Family Pride 2 page CN 800
 Love the trees on the 12 x 12 sticker sheet that came with this line.  Used even more older Reminisce sticker letters on this layout-from an older Easter line.    I love how it all works together.  


Check with your LSS and make sure they are carrying this fun, new line!


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment