Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Sketch at My Sketch World!

Another great sketch from Lucy over at My Sketch World!!


Here's the sketch:


MSWOctLayoutSketch
This has to be one of my favorite sketches of Lucy's.  Here's what I did with it.  I used some of Jillibeans "Dutch Mustard".  I have to say that Jillibean is one of my favorite companies.  I love the colors and designs-plus all the little extras.


IMG_4309


This picture was taken at a Welcome party that was held at Legacy Point for my parents.  One of the last times we were all together.  I wish I'd taken a picture of just me and my dad.  Still missing him so much a year later.  A picture would have been so nice to have.  So don't forget to take the everyday pictures, too.


Be sure to hop over to My Sketch World to see what the other ladies have done with the sketch.  There are some fantastic layouts over there!



No comments:

Post a Comment