Monday, November 7, 2011

New Sweet Tooth Layouts!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!  We had fun handing out candy to the little cuties who came to our door.  We had quite a few this year-more than last, and almost ran out of candy!  Millie and Nala sure enjoyed the kids and a few got to scratch Millie's ears.  It's so funny how much they liked Millie-almost more than the candy!


Shelly and I had a great time at our crop a few weeks ago.  I wish I had some pictures, but we're usually so busy running the crop, we don't take any:)  I'm excited to say we have our spring dates set, March 2 and 3, same place!!  Registration is open at Sweet Tooth


Speaking of Sweet Tooth:), I have two new Halloween layouts in the store.  the first was created with "Nightfall", from American Crafts.  I love the non-traditional Halloween colors.


IMG_4331


The second layout was created using papers from "too cute to spook" from Bella Blvd.  I LOVE the cute cut outs and the bright colors.


IMG_4324


Aren't those little one-eyed creatures adorable!!


Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment