Monday, January 16, 2012

My Sketch World 6th Anniversary Sketch-a-thon!!

 


F0cc8086


This was so fun last year, I can't wait for the Sketch-a-thon to begin next month!!  I hope you will stop by and play along.  Lots of games, challenges, FANTASTIC sketches and Prizes to be had!  Check out the forum, too.  Lots of friendly "faces" there:)


So I'm getting ready to change my blog around.  I think I'm going to change over to Blogspot.  And I think I'm going to bite the bullet and have someone(as in pay someone:) ) help me with the design and layout.  I just don't like how mine looks and then I don't want to come here and post!  Silly, but true.  So hopefully in the next month, I can start working on it.  I'm SUPER busy working on things for Reminisce and for The Scrapbooking Studio.  But things will calm down a bit at the end of the month.  Keep checking and keep me on my toes to get this done!!


Here's a couple layouts I thought I'd share.  Haven't been sharing as many lately.  Need to improve on that!  I do have some that I can't show yet, so I guess that's a bit of an excuse!!  These are layouts I did for The Scrapbooking Studio.


IMG_4368


Jim was working in the yard and as always, Nala was right there with him:)


IMG_4370


Love working with Jillibean Soup!  Katie at Christmas in 2010, finding things she liked in her stocking.


Thanks for stopping by!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment