Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Sketch from My Sketch World!

It's time (a few days late) to reveal another fabulous sketch from Lucy over at My Sketch World!  I really enjoyed working with this one.


MSWJan12Layout%20Sketch


Loved all the possibilities for this!  Here is what I did with it!


IMG_4479


This picture was taken last Thanksgiving-2010-and I love it!  I just wish Tom and Dale's boys had been there as well.  Grandma sure loves her kids:)


Be sure to stop by MSW and check out all the inspiration there.  and if you use this sketch, let me know.  I'd love to see what you did with it!!


Off to work-for Reminisce!  They are getting ready for CHA and I'm helping out.  LOVE their new releases and I'm sure they will be sharing them soon.  You're going to love them, too:)



No comments:

Post a Comment