Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Good March Morning!  Love that the sun is out here in Iowa.  Hope you're having a great day as well:)

Sharing a fun card I made using a sketch from Reverse Confetti.  I LOVE their dies and stamps!!!!  Great images and fun sayings.  Who wouldn't love to get a card this this greeting:)????


I used the Posted Note Sentiments for the greeting  Then I used the Gift Card Holder for the two panels that hold the greeting.  And the cute little banner:)

The paper pad is from Doodlebug called "Hello Sunshine" .  I think it's an older pad, but I love the bright colors!!

Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti website and check out their great products.  And once you have them, use their monthly sketch to create great cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment