Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF!!

Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a great week!  I have-I've been home all week on a little "staycation" from The Creek.  It has been awesome!!  I've caught up on some reading, cleaned out a few cupboards and last night I hosted a Stampin Up party for some friends.  We had a good time and made the cutest card!  I can't wait until I get my order!  Thanks Angie , for a fun evening!

I also spent some time going through pictures and files on my computer.  Talk about OVERWHELMING!!!!  I seriously take too many pictures.    How many pictures of Kyle at home plate do I need??:):)  Or Katie doing the fight song??  Well, there are a few less right now!

While going through my pictures, I came across this little mini I did that I guess I've never shared.  I used a mini album from Maya Road and the papers are from the "Posh Line" from Teresa Collins.  I printed a bunch of my favorite  pictures in black and white for the album.  I really love how it turned out.  Lots of special memories.:)








Thanks for looking and enjoy your Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment