Hi everyone!!! Do you love sketches???? Do you love blog hops???? Well then you are in for a treat!! Welcome to the My Sketch World Blog Hop!
If you are at my blog first, go to My Sketch World first and follow along! The link is below.
I had fun creating with the sketch that my partner Ann sent me and the extra challenge she issued as well! Here is the sketch that Ann sent me.
Sorry-it's a little small, but isn't it a good one!
The challenge that Ann issued to me was to use something else but flowers where they are indicated.
Here's my layout!
Love this picture of the kids:) I used some Simple Stories "Life Documented" for this layout. and in place of the flowers, I layered some of their fabulous stickers. I love how this all worked together. The colors are great.
Here are the details!!
1. Visit each blog and leave a comment. Read carefully, there may be individual requirements as some designers are offering little prizes of their own!
2. After you have visited each Designer's blog come back to My Sketch World blog and let us know what you thought. Part One of the hop ends Monday, December 5th, 11:59 EST.
3. Everyone who posts a comment on each blog will be entered to win! Winners will be randomly chosen.
4. To receive an additional entry, scraplift a layout and link it back to the My Sketch World blog (in your comment) and tell us what inspired you!
5. Have fun! Be inspired! Part Two of this hop begins December 10,2011.
So here are the rest of the talented ladies participating in the hop. Make sure you visit each one-there are prizes!! And Each person who posts on my blog will go into a drawing for a prize from me!!
Have fun and happy scrapping. Be sure to share what you've created!! From my blog you need to visit Deb's next! I've included the links to the blogs of all the participants as well.