Tuesday, March 22, 2016

thanks so much!

I'm so excited that it is officially Spring!!!!  I just wish that snow wasn't in the forecast her in Eastern Iowa!  Fingers crossed that it misses us:)

To celebrate the arrival of spring and (soon) flowers, I thought I'd use this fun stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions  It's called Oh Happy Day and comes with seven stamps and four coordinating dies.

This is the cutest set!!!!  I use it a lot in the classes I teach and everyone enjoys coloring in the flowers.  Find the set here.  

I also used the Posh Vases set.


You can find the vases here.



I love how cute and bright this card turned out!  I used "Hello Sunshine" from Doodlebug for this card.  ( I linked the paper pad to one of my favorite online stores, Simon Says Stamp:))  But always check with your LSS first!!

It might be hard to tell, but I used a fun die to cut the pink panel.  It's the Wonky Stitches set from Avery Elle.  Again, I've linked it to my favorite online store.  The banner is from the set as well.  I stamped the banner and then added Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to give it the blue color.
The flowers were colored in with Copic Markers.  So fun to play with!!  The colors I used were YR68, RV55, YG05 and BG15.  I thought the colors went well with the bright Doodlebug colors.

Thanks for stopping by:)  I hope you have time to create today!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment