Thursday, March 24, 2016

It's All About the Pie

It really is all about the pie!!  I LOVE pie!  Love to make it AND eat it:)

So when I saw these stamp and die sets from Reverse Confetti, I knew I had to have them.

Here is the stamp set:


And the dies:


And here is what I created-with some inspiration from the Reverse Confetti site!!  Aren't those little pies adorable:)


I used kraft cardstock and matching envelopes along with paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad, Remarkable., from  My Mind's Eye.  It's an older pad that I found at Hobby Lobby.  The colors and prints are so pretty.  
The circle was cut with a cross stitch die-Namics from My Favorite Things.
The tag is from the office supply store.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by Reverse Confetti and My Favorite Things




1 comment:

  1. So smart to bring out the pie dies.. wish I'd thought of them! They're perfect! I love the shading and the papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete