Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Saturday!!  It's so nice to have the morning off.  It's so pretty out, with the snow falling!!  I'll head to work about 12:30 but for now I'll just relax on the couch and drink coffee!!!

I've spent a lot of time in my room, trying to get it cleaned up from the CHA work that I did for Reminisce.  It's looking okay:) so I spent some time Friday working on a new layout!    I probably should have cleaned bathrooms or something but I had some new product from Jillibean Soup that I was anxious to work with.  Her Cold Avocado Soup has to be my favorite line yet!!  The colors are fabulous and I love the family theme to the line.
Back in October, Katie and her friends organized a Mother/Daughter weekend in Chicago and one of our activities was a cooking class.  We spent the evening cooking, eating and getting to know each other better in a fun little shop called "The Wooden Spoon".  It was so much fun and the food was fabulous!!!  In the pictures, Katie and her friend, Alex, are working on the pizza we had as an appetizer.  YUM!!!!!
Here is what I've done with this line so far.  I know there is more to come!!!!!

The papers I used for this layout are:

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your Saturday and I hope you have some time to be creative:)

No comments:

Post a Comment