Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby, It's COLD Outside!!!!

We knew it was going to happen!  there's no getting through an Iowa winter without the COLD temperatures!!  I don't really mind it that much, but I don't have to be out in it much either!!  Molly was home for a bit last night and dug out an old  pait boots from the basement.  She didn't get any new UGGS this year and I think she's regretting it!!  She has a bit of a hike from her apartment to the building where most of her English classes are in.  But she'll survive:)


Worked on CHA projects for Reminisce last night and can't wait to share them.  I can't share anything I've been working on yet, but I will soon.  You will love the new products that Reminisce has come out with


Sweet Tooth will be in Des Moines next Friday and Saturday (January 27 and 28) for a NEW Crop!  You can check out their Blog, Creative Bliss Crop, for all the details.  The ladies are awesome and they say the site is a great one!  Realy looking forward to meeting some new ladies and amybe some cropping for me!!


Sweet Tooth is getting ready for our big crop the first weekend in March at south Slope!  check out our website for all the details.  this crop sold out last March, so don't wait too long if you're interested!!


Okay-I must get ready to go work at the Creek!!  Have a great Friday!!


Here's a cute picture to start your day:)


IMG_4644
What this poor dog puts up with:)



No comments:

Post a Comment